It’s free to calculate your crypto taxes with LukkaTax. The IRS is asking about your crypto. Will you be answering “YES” to the very first question on Schedule 1 of IRS Form 1040: “At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?”
If you will check “YES”, LukkaTax has got you covered:
- No limits on the number of your transactions, exchanges, or wallets
- File 2019 and refile 2018 or 2017
- Load history of crypto-crypto trades, margin/shorting, income due to mining, staking, airdrops, forks, and correctly accommodate fees charged in crypto.
- Drag-and-drop your files from the most popular crypto exchanges.
- Automated support, FAQs, and a guided user experience.
- Minimize your taxes with FIFO, LIFO, or LukkaTax’s Optimized accounting methods- viewed side-by-side.
LukkaTax is FREE to try and you only need to pay if you want the final reports.
Brought to you by Lukka, transforming blockchain data into easy-to-use information to support business operations.