In just 48 hours the crypto community is taking over Downtown Austin for the crypto event of the year - Consensus 2022 by CoinDesk.
Did you know this is the eighth year of Consensus? That makes it the longest-running crypto festival out there. To celebrate, here are eight reasons why you won’t want to miss Consensus 2022, the best year yet!
More Than Just Crypto
- Consensus is not just a crypto festival. It is also a blockchain, non-fungible token (NFT), Web 3 and metaverse festival.
Take a Seat at the Discussion Table
- This is where the most important conversations of the year on crypto and blockchain happen, and you’re invited to take part.
Hear From the Biggest Names
- What do Sam Bankman-Fried, Edward Snowden, Andrew Yang, Kimbal Musk, Changpeng Zhao, Tyler Hobbs, Raja Rajamannar (and you?) have in common? They’re coming to Consensus.
Expand Your Network
- Connect with people who are passionate about the future of crypto. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet your next business partner or your new best friend.
See the Potential of Blockchain
- Listen to developers, entrepreneurs, researchers and other big brains lay out possibilities for a better tomorrow.
Get the Latest Updates
- Get the latest news from thriving blockchain ecosystems first hand. We’re talking Bitcoin, Ethereum, Near and Polkadot, to name just a few.
First Dibs on DESK
- All IRL attendees get exclusive access to CoinDesk’s new social token. Collect it around the festival (and before) and trade it for things like tacos, NFTs and a game of HORSE with Spencer Dinwiddie.
Once in a Lifetime Experiences
- Sorry virtual festival-goers, this one is also for IRL attendees. At Consensus you can have a robot draw you a picture, use a NFT photobooth, and demo the hottest new metaverse experiences.
Use code THEBLOCK for 20% off your pass! Register Now
© 2023 The Block. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.