Geneva, Switzerland / October 11 / – TRON DAO and BitTorrent Chain (BTTC) are excited to continue into Season 3 of this year’s TRON Grand Hackathon with more than 40 distinguished partners and judges. Each partner can have at least one judge representative and is encouraged to consider individual grants for projects they deem worthy.
The TRON Grand Hackathon draws crypto’s most prestigious institutions to offer their expert discernment on which projects will accelerate the growth of the TRON and BTTC ecosystem. Our judges will be keeping the bar high in order to attract quality projects with utility that users can benefit from. Each judge works at a major institution across and outside of the blockchain industry, and together they bring along years of experience that applicants can in turn leverage.
The TRON DAO is focused on inviting top-tier partners to help better our Hackathon every season. Here are some of our returning partners and judges for Season 3:
- Valkyrie Investments with Kristy-Leigh Minehan and Wes Cowan.
- VanEck with Gabor Gurbacs
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology with Prof. Kani Chen.
- Mirana Asset Management with Sean Tan.
- Binance Custody with Cathy Yu.
- KuCoin Ventures with Rachel Zhao.
- Huobi Ventures with Jinbin Xie.
- Huobi Incubator with Zhe Li.
- FalconX with David Streltsoff.
- Rain with Jad Mubaslat.
- Bittrex Global with Chris Sinkey.
- Kyber Network with Hoang Long Mai.
- Poloniex with Eddie Jiang.
- WOO Network with Chloe Huang.
- APENFT with Sydney Xiong.
- Voxels with Charles Karpati.
- Tacen with Clarence Liu.
- Wintermute with David Micley.
- Velas with Farhad Shagulyamov.
- Multichain with Vasco Pinto.
- Cadenza Ventures with Max Shapiro.
- C^2 Ventures with Ciara Sun.
- SCRYPT with Norman Wooding.
- Cypher Capital with Karan Gandhi.
- Hexens with Sipan Vardanyan and Vahe Karapetyan.
- Konvoy Ventures with Phillip Collins.
- GetBlock with Aziz Amer Tash.
- BlockChance with Fabian Freidreich.
- Unifi Protocol with Juliun Brabon.
- The University of Texas with Prof. Sriram Vishwanath
The TRON Grand Hackathon is always looking to expand its reach of great collaborations, and we are proud to announce some new partners and judges to our lineup for Season 3:
- Circle with Sam Sealy.
- SafePal with Veronica Huang.
- Crypto Zombie with Andrei Popescu.
- Playbux with Sarun Vichayabhai.
- Tatum with Samuel Sramko.
The TRON DAO has partnered with aWSB to bring in more partners and judges for our Ecosystem track, with some of them listed below:
- BlueRun Venture with Patrick Liu.
- Zonff Partner with Gala Wen.
- Newwave Capital with KuoYeh Shen.
- Cobo Ventures with Ellaine Xu.
- Nuwton with Bo Wu.
- Fenbushi Capital with Bella Zhang.
- Amber Group with Austin Munoz.
- Wagmi33 Foundation with Alan Xing.
- MIT Sloan School of Management with Jaclyn Ding.
Click here for a complete list of partners and judges for Season 3.
For further details, please visit the TRON DAO Forum, TRONS3.Devpost.com, and TRONDAO.org/hackathon.
This post is commissioned by TRON and does not serve as a testimonial or endorsement by The Block. This post is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment, tax, legal or other advice. You should conduct your own research and consult independent counsel and advisors on the matters discussed within this post. Past performance of any asset is not indicative of future results.
© 2023 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.