Episode 3 of Season 2 of The Scoop was recorded over Skype with Frank Chaparro and Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of FTX and Alameda Research. Listen below, and subscribe to The Scoop on Apple, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Email feedback and revision requests to [email protected].
- How derivatives and options markets are developing differently in Asia versus the US, where regulated exchanges like CME Group dominate
- FTX's unique approach to bitcoin options and other derivatives products
- Whether Asian-based exchanges are exposed to potential regulatory risks
- Why FTX will likely slow down its rolling out of new product
- The risks of launching derivatives on low volume crypto assets
© 2022 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.